CD DVD BURNING/COPYING SOFTWARE & MP3 MP4 VCD DVD AVI MPG VIDEO CONVERTER
- Create custom data, music and mixed-mode projects and record them to physical discs or disc images.
- Create and record disc images
- Copy Cd and DVD disks
- Fixate discs (write lead-out information to prevent further data from beeing added to the disc)
- Scan the SCSI/IDE bus for devices and collect detailed information about their capabilities
- Display detailed disc information
- Read and save audio and data tracks to files (wav. and .mp3, .iso for data)
- Scan selected tracks for errors
- Modern and intuitive interface
- Drag and drop files from the explorer view of the program
- Uses different poject view layouts for different type of projects to make the your work easier
- Features a separate express application designed to guide the user to the most essential tools as quick and easy as possible
- English and Spanish support
- Express execution and low memory requirements
- Supports multiple formats as mpg, avi, mov, vob, mp4, 3gp, mov and others
- Configurable output (frames, bitrate, sound channels, quality, size, etc.)
- Save directly to DVD and join videos.
- Create a video DVD disks from any video format with menus
- Create vob files for burn with other burning software
- Display detailed disc information
- Read and save audio to files (wav. and .mp3)
» version 1.2.1 - posted on 2009-11-20
1)support for new video files
2)Creation of a DVD menu
3)preview in video conversion
EULA - End User License Agreement
END-USER LICENSE AGREEMENT FOR SOFTWARE PRODUCTS OF SIT INFORMATICA C.B.
IMPORTANT-READ CAREFULLY: This End-User License Agreement is a legal Agreement between you and Online Media Technologies Ltd for the applicable Software Products of SIT INFORMATICA C.B. Do not copy, install, or use the Software Products provided under this license agreement ("Agreement"), until you have carefully read the following terms and conditions.
Any reproduction or redistribution of Software Products or any of its components not in accordance with the End-User License Agreement is expressly prohibited by law, and may result in severe civil and criminal penalties.
Definitions: Software Products shall mean and include Turbo Burner Software.
Software Turbo Burner shall mean all of the contents of the files (provided either by electronic download, on physical media or any other method of distribution), disk(s), CD-ROM(s) or other media with which this Agreement is provided) which may be found at www.turboburner.net.
Your rights and obligations with respect to the use of Turbo Burner Software or any of its components are as follows:
1. Install and use one copy of Software Turbo Burner or any of its components and all upgrades and updates on a single computer for any period for which you have purchased a subscription (typically 1 year or Unlimited).
2. Make one copy of Turbo Burner Software or any of its components for archival purposes on a storage device or media.
3. Use Software Turbo Burner on a network, provided that you have a licensed copy of Software Turbo Burner for each computer that can access Software Turbo Burner over that network for any period for which you have purchased a subscription (typically 1 year or Unlimited). A license for Software Turbo Burner may not be shared or used concurrently on different computers.
4. Receive support by e-mail to answer questions and solve problems referred to Software Turbo Burner for any period for which you have purchased a subscription (typically 1 year or Unlimited).
You may not:
1. Use, copy, modify, or transfer copies of Software Turbo Burner except as provided for in this License.
2. Remove any proprietary notices or labels from Software Turbo Burner.
3. Reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble or make derivative works based on Software Turbo Burner (except and only to the extent that such activity is expressly permitted by applicable law notwithstanding this limitation).
4. Rent, lease, sublicense or assign Software Turbo Burner or any copy thereof, including any related documentation.
5. Separate AVSMedia Software component parts for use on more than one computer.
6. Distribute the license key in any way.
7. Make any attempt to discover the source code of Software Turbo Burner.
SIT INFORMATICA C.B. expressly disclaims any warranty for Software Turbo Burner.
TURBO BURNER SOFTWARE AND ANY RELATED DOCUMENTATION is PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NONINFRINGEMENT.
THE ENTIRE RISK ARISING OUT OF USE OR PERFORMANCE OF TURBO BURNER SOFTWARE REMAINS WITH YOU.
NO LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES.
IN NO EVENT SHALL ONLINE MEDIA TECHNOLOGIES LTD BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES WHATSOEVER (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF BUSINESS PROFITS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, LOSS OF BUSINESS INFORMATION, OR ANY OTHER PECUNIARY LOSS) ARISING OUT OF THE USE OR OF INABILITY TO USE SOFTWARE TURBO BURNER.
COPYRIGHT NOTICE. Copyright(C) 2009 SIT INFORMATICA C.B.,
All rights reserved.
Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.
SIT INFORMATICA C.B.
Apdo. Correos 089
Illes Balears (Spain)